Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wheeee..lookee what I got


I just wanted to let you all know that I got instant fun-in-an-envelope in the mail. I got my copy of darling Deborah's delightful book(say that fast 4 times) It's really fun. Plus I have this great piece of hand dyed loveliness to get to work with. This would be a great thing to have if you are one of those folks who need to entertain young people in extra-curricular activities. It's not hard stuff to do and one could jazz it up as much as desired or just keep it simple. Anyway-get your copy today by going to Deborah's blog and ordering immediately for a fun time for all. Even if you don't want to buy one you should go and see what fabulousness there is. Deborah is one amazingly talented woman.I'm going to check out my copy right now...

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks for reminding me where I read about this!! Sometimes I go places and click somewhere else and then forget where I was!! I am so happy I took your advice and ordered this little book. I'm sure it's going to open a whole new world to me. My poor hubby is groaning and holding his wallet!