Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry and Bright


I want to wish all of the sweet people who take the time to come here and read my rantings, a very Merry Christmas. I hope you are filled with the spirit of peace and that you get all that you desire for yourselves.
Things around here got off to a really generous start with my BIL Bob delivering us an early Christmas of a new big, flat screen, digital TV and a new flat screen monitor( I can see...I can see!) for this computer-so we are in the midst of the annual engineering projects. Not to mention finding a place to put everything(that thing is very big) I'll be back in a day or two after we have sorted out the logistics and, frankly, collapsed in a heap from the Christmas Eve lobster tails and the Christmas day turkey. Boy, will I need to do some exercise to work all that stuff off. Never mind...I'm going to drink some Mimosas and party a little. Blessings of the day to you and yours.

6 comments:

CONNIE W said...

Merry Christmas...hope you have a wonderful day.

Vivian Love said...

Dee, Have a wonderful Christmas! Your blogging friend, VivianLove

Darcie said...

Party hearty! And if you ever get tired of that BIL of yours...send him my way! ;-)

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Gerrie said...

Oh, cool a flat screen monitor is wonderful thing to have!! I had a mimosa, too and lots of other stuff. And I am still going to weigh in tomorrow and face the consequences!! Much Christmas love coming your way from the NW, where we had snow today.

Finn said...

Happy Ho Ho Ho Dee! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely message *VBS* As always, you brighten my days! Hugs, Finn

Please turn off your 'fast forward' til you catch up with yourself!

Libby said...

Hope you Christmas was filled with joy and wonder . . . and may the New Year bring more of the same *S*