Monday, February 01, 2010

Check this out!


While I'm still getting my self together and doing some much-needed clean-up of the house, take a few moments and click on Interpret This.
Scroll Down-don't miss any of them.
These ladies are all amazing and their work is wonderful. I hope someone from a company like Lark Books is taking notice of this group since, based on this first effort, it would make a fabulous book filled with real talent. Every single one of these women did an outstanding job on their first challenge. I can't wait to see what's up next....hurry up....go see for yourself.
I have much to do and not much energy to do it with so I'd better get moving. I hope to get back to the Kaffe work later this week.

3 comments:

Rian said...

Thanks Dee for putting in a plug for us. Hope you're feeling better today.

Debra Dixon said...

Thanks, Dee! You are a sweetie!

Libby Fife said...

Dee-What wonderful comments! Thank you so much. I hope are efforts continue to be worthy:):):)