Quick list of stuff
1. Roger is improving-slowly. May come home in a day or so.
2. BIL Bob got bitten by a bat. Got medication and series of injections over a couple of weeks-no I am not making this up.
3. The bat was in our house...eeeeeeeeeeekkk
4. the bat came out and flew around because I was screaming at it like a soprano at full volume. It was a toss up which was more frightened- me or the bat. Opened windows and removed screens- stopped screaming, turned off lights near the stair well where it was flying around. Three freakin' hours later the bat finally found his way out.
5. Not before he hid behind a very large bookcase full to brimming with all manner of stuff that James and I had to unload and said stuff is now laying all over the floors and surrounding area and has now shed all the the dust that an ignored bookshelf can hold all over every other item in the house.
6. Carrying a crucifix and avoiding my BIL(kidding)
7. My dearest friend is going through some serious family issues. This is causing us to have a running "can you top this" type of phone conversation. Yesterday we were neck & neck until told the bat story. I took home the medal.
Please continue to say a prayer if you are inclined. I continue to remember that what does not kill us makes us stronger.....RIGHT?