Thursday, March 27, 2008

furry, feathery thursday





It's warmish but gloomy and gray here but I'm spending more time hanging with my little friends so the day isn't a total loss. In fact, it's kind of funny. It is clearly mating season in my yard. Once all the other vehicles have cleared out in the morning-it's like animal kingdom Motel 6 out there. Much chasing and tail posturing and such. Just as well since I seem to have a touch of the "pacing mania" and watching the wildlife calms me. Pacing mania results in starting many things and finishing nothing so that by the end of the day it looks like a bomb went off in here and I have accomplished nothing except leaving a trail of piles everywhere. The final straw in this wayward day was that my ironing board broke. Just fell flat on the ground. Granted it's a few years old but wow-it just fell over dead. I suppose it could have something to do with the pile of crap that lives on it regularly. So that's on my list of stuff to do tomorrow. I'm one of those people who like everything ironed (I know, obsessive compulsive). I wish I had something more interesting for you but the day is nearly over and I'm trying to get a few things done before my Thursday eve. quilting with the girls. I have to get a package of fabric ready to send out to the lovely lady who got the fat quarter pack exchange yesterday. Talk to to you tomorrow.


4 comments:

Deb Geyer said...

WOW! You really take care of your squirrels!

Melody Johnson said...

O those Goldfinch look so dressed up, featherwise. Ha!

Rose said...

I totally understand the piles of things...my dining room table always has a pile of something on it!

Gerrie said...

I would be happy with piles, but right now I have a sort of trail of stuff left my son and girlfriend who have been around for a week and I have to admit to not putting my own stuff away for some time. I need to get back to normal - what ever that is!!

Have a good week-end!