Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Firefox rules!!

Hallelujah and thanks to all of you. I switched to Firefox and it immediately allowed me to open blogs and stuff I haven't been able to. I'll be back later. Right now I have a sick hubby who needs some attention and I could use a little sleep myself. Poor Roger was coughing so hard during the night he was choking. Finally went to the Dr. this morning. Since he is at risk for serious problems stemming from this bronchial stuff-they wrote him n Rx for a Z-pak and some serious cough meds. I'm sure he'll be out cold by this afternoon.
Again, thanks all for the tips.
By the way, I got paint yesterday-it's called Sliced cucumber-very clean and pretty neutral. As soon as my patient is better I'll paint. Don't want to add any paint smells to the already painful sinus & bronchial issues.
Nurse DiDi

5 comments:

Gerrie said...

That paint color sounds perfect. I'm glad that you are a Firefox convert!!

Mary Johnson said...

I was using Firefox and then switched to Google's reader -- I like both of them.

Hope your husband is better soon!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Love my Firefox, only problem is that sometimes it won't let me visit questionable sites. Oh, did I mention I had a heck of a time, getting in here ;)Ducking and running. I plead almost paint fumes. Or maybe the smell of a good cucumber. Roger, get better soon, Nurse DiDi needs you healthy, happy, and in painting form, raring to go! Hate that gag coughing..it's almost worse than anything. I mean how blue can a human face get? Sending lots of good healthy energy to Roger, and patience, endurance, and health to you!

Janet said...

I had all kinds of problems with IE and when I switched to Firefox they all disappeared. Glad it's working for you, too. Now take care of your guy so you can get to that painting. The color name sounds yummy!

Darcie said...

Hmm...I heard about Firefox quite some time ago. I'll have to keep that in mind. Glad it's working for you!

Poor Rog. The Z-pack should have him feeling lots better by today or tomorrow. Take care of you too, Dee!!! The painting can wait.

Hugs. ;-)